Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Automotive

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

7.9/10

7.7

I loved my job whilst I was in Enterprise. I had a really good raport with the customers and all Enterprise colleagues I came into contact with.

I got on really well with my colleagues and will be in touch with them once I have finished my internship. They answered all of my questions and always had time to listen to me if I had a problem.

I was given a Management Trainee folder, which outline the information and skills I should have at each monthly stage of my employment.

I was always busy at Enterprise, which made the day go really fast. You rarely "clock-watch" at the company and each day is different.

I had the same responsibilities as those who worked in my position full time

I was given a lot of responsibility and was in regular contact with my Area and City Managers

When we were busy and had deadlines, the atmosphere was professional and everyone worked as a team to achieve targets and ensure complete customer satisfaction. When the office had no customers, we all had fun whilst at the same time, continuing with our work.

The training was in-depth and I was given my own Management Trainee folder to follow, which outlined where I should be in a certain month, in terms of my knowledge and skills.

Enterprise invested so much time in me given I was just an intern and not a full-time employee. I expected to be treated slightly differently as my employment was only contracted for 3 months but i was treated the same as everyone else and this really helped me to fit in and feel happy and comfortable in my new environment.

I have built a good foundation at Enterprise to return there perhaps in my placement year or on a part-time or University holiday basis

Yes, we all kept in touch via email.

Not tooo bad, manageable on the pay

never really went out on the town much

There was always a work event going on e.g. a day at thorpe park or a colleague's birthday or just everyone going out for dinner or drinks after work