7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
There was a good work and play balance. Scope to laugh and joke while work was being done.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The placement was well organised and the handbook provided details of where I should be at each stage in the internship. However, I felt that the team were unsure of how much I was allowed to get involved in and I would have liked previous exposure to the system used.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The induction, experience and volunteering days were some of the best on my placement and I learnt a lot about the values of the bank.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
At HSBC you are the driver of your career and personal development.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
I would go out with members of the team outside of work.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
There were many places to eat and grab a drink in the area.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
There was an opportunity to go out with the interns whilst on our experience and volunteering day.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
The organisation is big on raising money for charity.
Imagine yourself working at HSBC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at HSBC