Scholar at Deloitte

Management Consultancy

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.5/10

9.4

Very much enjoyed my ten month placement, gained a great exposure to a variety of clients across different industries and geographies.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

During my placement I was treated very wellI and am still in contact with a number of team members. I was provided with hotel rooms, meals or taxis home for any late nights at the office and included in all team social events.

Buddy scheme meant I was in constant contact with mentors and aided in ensuring that I made the most of my placement.

Very busy with arguably tough hours.

Graduate role and responsibilities.

More the fault of my degree than my placement.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

In my experience colleagues don't take themselves too seriously and are fun to work with.

Scheme has been running for a while has a dedicated HR team.

Attended number of training courses including a week long residential programme and by the end of this year I would have worked on projects with Deloitte across five countries, they definitely invest a lot into the scheme.

It's effectively expected that you can return as a full-time graduate after university. You have to do something bad somehow to not have this opportunity.

Events and gatherings took place throughout the placement in places ranging from nearby pubs and bars to weekends in Prague and Amsterdam.

London prices.

London nightlife.

Opportunities definitely available - e.g. played in a charity five-a-side football match.