Human Resources Intern at Bloomberg

Administration/Secretarial Banking/Finance Education/Teaching Information Technology Languages Logistics and Operations Psychology Recruitment Sales

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

9.2/10

I had the chance to help the person who was in charge of the planning and the strategy of events regarding Graduate Recruitment.
I had to book Bloombergs reservation for different career fairs, I had to get in contact with other Universities to plan our coming.
I also had the chance to look around the firm, do some networking but most of all do some shadowing and they let me shadow the sectors I was interested in.

Incredible experience - the summer flew

Very good

Mentor is amazing

Some days quite busy, others are bit more calm

Quite a lot, was in charge of the campus approach strategy from a Recruitment perspective

It will help my relationship management

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 6 roles at Bloomberg

The atmosphere was really good, the employees are really approachable, there is no barrier to speak to the managers.

The internship was very well organised, lots of events, lots of networking, lots of opportunities to discover.

I was in HR and we did not have a particular training, however the training for Sales and Global Data or R&D is intense!

Got an offer!

Very good social scene, lots of opportunities to go out with colleagues with other interns!

The city is a bit expensive to live in, however the pubs around are not that expensive

Amazing : Thirsty Thursdays!

Lots of philantropy events and community work. There was also sports club in the firm such as Basketball ect