Managment Trainee Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Hounslow South East
Administration/Secretarial Customer Service Education/Teaching Logistics and Operations Marketing

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a Top Employer

8.9/10

8.6

Answer the phone, entertain customers, check customers into vehicles, ensure the security of the vehicles, complete admin/back office work.

very much! I loved being in the UK for the first time and being able to work at Heathrow.

ALL staff was very friendly, polite, and welcoming.

I was given support daily by all staff members. The management always gave constint feedback.

Very busy, always had work to be done!

The more comfortable I felt, the more responsibility I was given. I never felt that I was out of my legue, there was always someone there willing to help.

I have grown more than I could have imagined over the past 3 months, developing skills that will last a lifetime.

Everyone was always bright and bubbly. Trying to make the work place exciting/entertaining.

Could use more communication betweent he assistant manager and the rest of the staff.

They make sure each employee strives to better themself and the company.

I hope to be back with Enterprise in the next couple of years after doing some traveling.

Everyone got along with the staff. No barriers between "cliques."

If I wanted to socialize, I might spend quite a bit of money. All very flexible, just up to my own personal preference.

Everyone was still fun and upbeat, even after working 11 hours and it was midnight!

Many people became my mates outside of work, I hope to continue these friendships.