HSBC Summer Intern at HSBC

HSBC is a Top Employer

6.4/10

6.0

6.0

I was in retail banking, so was situated in a GCB 4 branch. I was given a project to complete for the branch, as well as having a check list from the internship coordinators to complete, and a charity challenge to organise. I was also regularly needed on meet and greet, and just tried to help where I could.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at HSBC

My manager was away for 3 weeks of my internship and I wasn't really given a replacement one. So I did not get many one on ones, and sometimes felt lost as to what I was supposed to be doing

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at HSBC

Within the branch, the placement was well organised. However from a company perspective, the support and organisation of the internship from Head Office was very impressive.

Very appealing, the graduate scheme seems to offer a wide range of different placements and allows you time in different departments to gage what you are interested in.

Living in my home town, so costs were minimal