7.7/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Summer Intern at the Investment banking department of UBS

2. Enjoy it very much. Like that the work is not monotonous, tasks are different and there is a sense of achievement.

4. Work environment is great! My colleagueas are very friendly and gladly answer all my questions.

6. My workload is being monitored carefully, help is provided and feedback is given.

8. Very busy as most people here

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given several tasks, which I was 100% responsible for.

12. I received some valuable skills, which are definitely valuable for my future career.

14. Depended on the workload and the time of the day, but it was never dull, I would rather say "serious" sometimes.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The internship was organised greatly, with interesting study events throughout in.

18. I was given all the resources and possibilities to develop personally and professionaly

20. Subsidised Canteen

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Hope that will eventually get an offer from them

24. 8/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. I worked in my home city so everything was as usual

28. I worked in my home city so the Hightlife was as usual

30. The workload was quite tight, so there was not enough time for activities outside of work

Banking - Investment, Banking/Finance