7.5/10

1026 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
  2. It was a very good experience with UBS organising various training sessions and events which made my time interesting and fun. Did my intership with a good bunch of people who were always ready to have a laugh.

4. I got respect and their time at most instances during my internship. I feel like part of a working team and enjoy the very informal way of working within the team I am based in.

6. I got support as and when I wanted it. Always some one to answer questions and guide me through projects and day to day processes.

8. Was busy doing worth while projects trying to understand the work flows around the operations divisions.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 6/10

12. 7/10

14. 10/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 7/10

18. 8/10

20. Flexi Time

Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 8/10

24. 9/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 5/10