1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a very good experience with UBS organising various training sessions and events which made my time interesting and fun. Did my intership with a good bunch of people who were always ready to have a laugh.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I got respect and their time at most instances during my internship. I feel like part of a working team and enjoy the very informal way of working within the team I am based in.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I got support as and when I wanted it. Always some one to answer questions and guide me through projects and day to day processes.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Was busy doing worth while projects trying to understand the work flows around the operations divisions.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?