1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Quite challenging, but then again the rewards can be amazing if you are willing to put the effort in.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The sense of teamwork is excellent, and even during the tough times everyone will pull together.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The training etc needed to do the job is focused on well, however in terms of personal support, it can sometimes be forgotten. Although I feel this isnt deliberate as they have a lot on their plates, it would be nice to be thought of a bit more.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
can get very hectic, and often lunchbreaks etc are forgotten as it is too busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
you are often given delegated duties, so in that sense you do have responsibilty, however that is just for admin tasks etc, a bit more 'real' responsibility would be better.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
i feel compared to the rest of my peers, i have learnt a lot more and had a much more valuable experience
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
everyone gets along really well!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
training week very well thought out and planned, intern day arranged etc.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
i think they try hard to ensure development, but in such a bust environment, it is often forgotten
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
i would love to work in a head office role in the company, i just dont think rental is for me, but you are well looked after by enterprise.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
i didnt work with any other placement students.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
lived at home, so i wasnt living out.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
near london, so that was handy
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?