7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Very relaxed atmosphere most of the time which helped me feel more at home, but when work needed to be done it became suitably more serious.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Excellent organisation by all the HR staff.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
During the training week, UBS had many important and influencial people talk to us to ensure we were well prepared for the start of the internship which really helped. Further tutorials throughout are also helping.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Too early to tell yet
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Got along very well with most of the other interns. Usually socialise with them at lunch.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Food and drink is fairly expensive in the area.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Haven't experienced nightlife in the area.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Community project arranged by UBS.
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS