Working mainly in the Closing part fo the area. Working with a tool called GBSOV (Global Balance Sheet Ownership Verification) tool. The ownership confirmation is being updated with a new tool which makes the process easier. I am working on that tool and controlling and testing the use of it.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was very nice and fun.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very organised, it was a useful internship.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
The invested so much in us, they make us feel like equals. One of the best internships I have done.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Hopefully a job will come through - everythign seems to be going good.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
All intern's are fun to be around as all are in the same boat. So definitively good students to work with.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Cost fo living was expensive than usual but still worth the money.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Nightlife is good - London is always a good place!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There were many opportunities - Such as the team building exercise, with all the colleagues from my division.