Business Analyst at UBS

Administration/Secretarial

UBS is a Top Employer

8.5/10

8.6

Ensuring Project Managers keep their projects up to date.

Since day one, this placement has been the most invaluable period of my life so far. There is a great range of activities offered throughout the internship and there are so many opportunities to meet some great people.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

My line manager makes sure I am acknowledged for whatever work I produce. Often I am given important work to do.

I have constant support from someone in my team and he genuinely does welcome any queries I may have.

Workload varies from day-to-day however I have never felt bored with nothing to do. I've yet to be stretched beyond my capability which also pleasing.

I have been given a surprisingly large amount of responsibility considering I came into this internship knowing very little in this field.

My communication skills have been vastly improved throughout my internship. My organisational skills have also improved. These 2 key factos will impact my life greatly.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

"Firedrills" keep this place alive!

The structure has been incredibly involving and interesting.

A range of methods were employed ranging from motivational speakers to computer based training material.

Recently had a mid-term review which was promising.

Many interns headed out for drinks every Friday evening and other socials were also arranged.

London will never be cheap.

London nightlife!

The nature of the area means that there are many different opportunities to get involved with a range of different activies.