Ensuring Project Managers keep their projects up to date.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Since day one, this placement has been the most invaluable period of my life so far. There is a great range of activities offered throughout the internship and there are so many opportunities to meet some great people.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My line manager makes sure I am acknowledged for whatever work I produce. Often I am given important work to do.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I have constant support from someone in my team and he genuinely does welcome any queries I may have.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Workload varies from day-to-day however I have never felt bored with nothing to do. I've yet to be stretched beyond my capability which also pleasing.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I have been given a surprisingly large amount of responsibility considering I came into this internship knowing very little in this field.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
My communication skills have been vastly improved throughout my internship. My organisational skills have also improved. These 2 key factos will impact my life greatly.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
"Firedrills" keep this place alive!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The structure has been incredibly involving and interesting.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A range of methods were employed ranging from motivational speakers to computer based training material.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Recently had a mid-term review which was promising.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Many interns headed out for drinks every Friday evening and other socials were also arranged.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London will never be cheap.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
The nature of the area means that there are many different opportunities to get involved with a range of different activies.