Associate at Deloitte

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

8.4/10

I was on the professional Rotation. So I spent three weeks in Audit and three weeks in Tax. I have chosen to apply for a graduate job within Audit.

During my time in Audit I worked for three different teams based in different client sites. I was given challenging work and the invaluable opportunity to engage with the client to carry out the duties I was given from the first day.

In tax, I was based at the office 100% of the time, I was given the opportunity to go in for client meetings, Update and make use of the tax system used by the Deloitte tax team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

There were days where I worked 12 hours as you work the hours your team does. But there were also days, where you weren't given as much work. I have been told that this is what 'work' is.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

On the first day of induction, we were asked to volunteer for a social committee for the duration of the placement. They were then given the task of organising the final social to be held during our last week. Deloitte also organised a Mid way social, all paid for.

Amongst the interns, we always planned out our Friday night and had a baal everytime.