HR Intern at UBS

Human Resources

UBS is a Top Employer

8.3/10

7.6

This involved rotating around the different areas of HR. I am currently in Employee Relations which has involved reviewing company policy to see if any proposals for change could be made to ensure the policies are both competitive and efficient.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Really welcoming team; involved me in all of their social events.

Regular meetings to discuss my progress and I was reassured that if I had any problems or questions, my manager would always be happy to support me.

I was given several projects to work on which kept me sufficiently busy.

I was given the opportunity to organise and lead meetings, as well as prepare new policy proposals; all requiring plenty of responsibility.

They will definitely help me. If not in any other way, they will definitely have improved my confidence in dealing with certain situations

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Everyone is happy to chat with eachother and share stories. Good atmosphere without being too distracting.

It was really good. Again, regular meetings to check up on progress. Mid-reviews and presentations on what we had learnt were also implemented.

I was invited to attend any meeting or event that would benefit me and there were introductory meetings set up for us with all of the different company divisions so that we could learn more about the business area.

We are reassured that as long as we make a good impression as an intern, we will be offered a role on the graduate scheme.

Yes, all the interns tend to get together in the evenings to socialise.

Quite an expensive area, although great connections from being in central London, and lots of local socialisation places.

Very enthusiastic, although there is so much choice it's sometimes difficult to know where to go.

Lots of opportunities to engage in community affairs. I have already been a part of two charity events and am currently organising a trip to the theatre for the other interns.