associate/consultant (summer vacation scheme student) at Deloitte

Deloitte  is a Top Employer

6.7/10

6.6

Spent three weeks working in a tax department doing the work that a first year joiner would do (tax computations, research, attended meetings etc). Second three weeks were in a risk department (enterprise risk services). I visited client sites to assist with their risk assessments and putting measures in place, wrote (and presented) a presentation on one area of the service, attended meetings and shadowed a partner.

Very impressive scheme, everyone was really friendly and encouraging. The work was generally both realistic and interesting. One week was a disappointment as there was nothing for me to do at the client site that I was sent out to, which was very boring and frustrating.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

Everyone I worked with was incredibly helpful and friendly, thanking me for the work I had done.

My champions (manager level) were extremely helpful with all my questions.

Generally pretty good balance, apart from the one week mentioned above.

I was given a fair amount of responsibility, but all pieces of work were carefully checked with someone senior when I finished.

I developed useful skills with regards to work and later career, but Im not sure they will be relevant for university.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

There was a positive atmosphere, but it was worked focussed.

Generally very very good, apart from one week I was sent to a client site to help with a team who couldn't find anything for me to do.

I was given a week of induction training, but most of the learning was done 'on the job', the high rating given is due to the effort that everyone I worked with put into helping me to understand the work I was doing- very much a learning culture.

I'm not sure...got my interview next week!

Very nice people, but the other students generally had a long commute so could not socialise for long.

Central London is VERY expensive

pretty good

Good opportunities- drinks, meals, team rounders etc