2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Always very helpful and committed to work. Great people to work with.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
There is always someone who is ready to help. I am also given a lot of freedom in the project and a lot of responsibility.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Project requires hard work and you have to put a lot of effort. However there is a lot of satisfaction after a job well done.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
After few weeks of introduction I was given a lot of responsibility which enabled me to improve myself very quickly. The amount of responsibility grew with the progress I made.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I experienced much more than I expected. I was invited to many important meetings during which I could see how managers work, decide and lead the project. Being given a lot of responsibility I had to acquire a lot of new skills to be able to organise myself. Flexible and raising expectations from my managers were huge catalyst to my development.
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS