Project Management Officer at UBS

Information Technology

UBS is a Top Employer

8.1/10

6.5

My main tasks are to support the process of deploying the new software to the bank and to organise huge testing team helping them with going through the testing process.

Amazing team, great opportunities. I made huge improvements during the internship.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Always very helpful and committed to work. Great people to work with.

There is always someone who is ready to help. I am also given a lot of freedom in the project and a lot of responsibility.

Project requires hard work and you have to put a lot of effort. However there is a lot of satisfaction after a job well done.

After few weeks of introduction I was given a lot of responsibility which enabled me to improve myself very quickly. The amount of responsibility grew with the progress I made.

I experienced much more than I expected. I was invited to many important meetings during which I could see how managers work, decide and lead the project. Being given a lot of responsibility I had to acquire a lot of new skills to be able to organise myself. Flexible and raising expectations from my managers were huge catalyst to my development.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

People are kind, helpful and happy. They are also focused on their assignments.

I was given the right amount of work to cope with. Each day I face new challenges. I know exactly the main aim of the project and I never feel lost or useless.

I attended many additional trainings about economy, my colleagues were always giving me useful tips.

There are a lot of additional events organised by ubs, like community affairs, sport games, book sales and many others.