Summer Analyst at UBS

4.5

- Pithcing
- Data mining
- Assisting senior colleagues

I am happy to work in different industry teams (Metals&Mining, Oil&Gas etc..), and now I work on real privatization deal, which is really important for my country. What I do not like, is the level of tasks - I can do more complicated things, however I am given boring and easy tasks like "find this research", "do formating", "find these figures" and so on.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

I sit with nice people, we do a good job together, however in investment banking business it's quite difficult to be a family.

I do not need to much guidance as have some experience, however if people have free time - they're happy to help.

Balance is not good, as in all IB business - you might sit all day and drink tea and at the evening receive a "present".

The key thing I do not like in my internship - lack of serius tasks like modeling, valuation and so on. I do a lot of data mining, formating and so on.

As the tasks a not complicated and nothing new - my mark is so bad.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Atmosphere is normal and working.

Everything is organised perfectly to use you 24/7 - I even got blackberry :)

I really enjoyed one week in London - the tocket, hotel and so on were costly but all was done in an excellent manner. It did not give me and new knowledge, but I really had a great time.

To early to say, we will see.

Once we had some drinks in caffee - was quite nice.

I live 50 minutes form my flat, so all is OK.

My nightlife is in the office.

I want to come home and sleep. Do not want anyhting else.