2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Extremely approachable colleagues who are willing to answer any questions one may have.
Given some demanding tasks which required much thought and technical skills, tasks which could only be given to an intern if they can be trusted.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Always willing to help.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Was able to complete all the tasks set, but still had time to sit with other desks and learn about other areas across the bank.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Some tasks carried a lot of responsibility, particularly those where the end product was actually to be used by senior management.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Increased knowledge of financial products and how different functions within the bank operate.
Enhanced Excel skills and have become well acquainted with the key software used in finance (e.g. Reuters).
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS