7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Always a good atmosphere. Healthy relationships amongst the team
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Always knew where to be at what time.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Blown away by the amount of effort and time invested into the internship program
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Hope I gave a good account of myself and would jump at the chance of taking up a full-time role with UBS
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Nice crowd of people, with quite a few taking it upon themselves to organise getting together outside of work on Thursday and Friday evenings
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
The City of London is very expensive. Usually spent about £10 on lunch (takeaway to bring back to the office), and any snacks would eat away at the wallet. If organised and really wanted to save, would just require better organisation in preparing food for the day the night before
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
A few nice pubs and bars, but happy to head back home or head to the west end for the evening
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Nothing compulsory, just casual get togethers with fellow interns - 220 interns in total so plenty of people I got on well with amongst them
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS