7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
High pressure, high intensity, never a dull moment
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I was surprised just how well organised the internship was to every last detail. Compared to peers working at similar companies who simply turn up and are thrown onto a desk, the levels of organisation have been outstanding
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Orientation week, the rotations, and the various other events such as trading games and weekly lectures show the firm's committment to us, allowing us to absorb a great deal of information in a short amount of time
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It's hard to know however if I am regarded highly by the people I interact with there are certainly jobs available
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
with 220 interns there is a thriving social scene
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Expensive, however this is accounted for in our pay
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Depending on what you are into it was pretty good
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Long hours restrict activities outside work however evenings and weekends are sufficient
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS