ERS Consultant at Deloitte

Audit support work.
Building client relationships.
IT Controls.
Completing workpapers.

It has been an invaluable experience to be able to see first hand what I will be doing on a day to day basis if I were to get the graduate job.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

They really took time out to explain everything to me, despite their busy schedules.

They all embraced me into their teams and provided a lot of guidance as to what was expected of me and how I fitted into the organisation as a whole.

Some days were extremeley busy, whereas others were slower. It varied a lot.

Sometimes I was given a great deal of responsibility given the fact that I was new to the organisation. However I appreciated this, as they considered me an integral part of the team.

I have a learnt a lot about time management and organisation as well as key skills that will be useful for the job such as communication skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 13 roles at Deloitte

As I was placed in many different offices, the atmosphere varied. Overall, everyone seemed friendly yet hardworking.

The graduate recruitment team were extremely helpful in every aspect.

They clearly invest a lot into hiring the best and the most suitable candidates for the roles.

I am yet to complete my final interview.

We became good friends and organise our own socials as well as those organised by the company.

London is very expensive in general.

London has an amazing nightlife!

Not so much during the placement, but in the future with a full time job there is.