Operational Improvement & Excellence Industrial Trainee at Pfizer

Tadworth South East
Accountancy Administration/Secretarial Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management E-Business Education/Teaching Further Study Information Technology Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Legal/Law Logistics and Operations Management Consultancy Market Research Marketing Pharmaceutical Purchasing and Supply Telecommunications

8.7/10

Consulting Work
Project Management
Leading Initiatives

An excellent time at the company with exposure to a huge number of opportunities in the business, ability to work with global colleagues on very senior projects.

Really became one of the team, was never seen as an intern and was given a high level of responsibility which helped me thrive in the business environment.

When I needed guidance my manager was always there and opened up a lot of doors to help me with my development wants/ needs.

A great working week which was spent on a variety of projects and various other business initiatives but still felt rewarding and enriching with my free time.

High levels of responsibility, being accountable for a number of senior projects which delivered huge impacts to the business.

I have developed more than I could have ever anticipated, so many more opportunities were given to me than any other friends on placement years with different companies. An incredible place to work with incredible people

Very very upbeat atmosphere in the office, always some banter to be had in the office with all age groups.

I was the first placement student my department had and they did a fantastic job, I owe everything i've learnt to these guys.

Was sent away on external training courses overnight and stayed in 5 star hotel and had everything paid for, was excellent. Also put forward for a lot of onsite training which was great - the department has great links to training programmes.

The company do not currently have a graduate scheme and the role I held was very senior, so to get a full time role would not really be in the picture.

Excellent, many meetings outside of work with my colleagues, built relationships extremely quickly when beginning my placement which has been so beneficial to my year.

Surrey is an expensive area to live in, but you get what you pay for definately, some lovely areas and so close to London, perfect commute.

The area I lived in had a few bars but London was 30mins on the train so we just travelled there on the weekends.

Lots of opportunities to make your experience your own whilst you are on placement with them, lots of lunchtime clubs and colleagues meeting after work