8.1/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
    7.6
  • Socialising
  2. It was a valuable and enjoyable experience and everyone I worked with made me feel welcome from the start

4. The people I worked with were really friendly and helpful and were keen to get me involved in office events which helped to make feel comfortable in the company

6. My manager and the team I worked in were very supportive throughout my entire placement year

8. As the year went on I became much busier and took on a lot more responsibility

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. As I progressed with my placement year I was given much more responsibility by my manager and other members of the team I worked in

12. This was a valuable placement which has developed a number of transferable skills, such as communication, time management, and multi tasking. I will be able to put the skills I learnt on my placement into good use in my future career.

14. The office was very relaxed; people would often chat amongst themselves while getting on with their work.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The placement was very well organized; we had regular reviews with our managers and the people who run the placement programme.

18. The company sent all the interns on various training courses throughout the year.

20. 5/10

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. All the interns are given the chance to get onto the graduate scheme

24. All of the interns got on very well and we would often socialize outside of working hours

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. I lived in Cardiff which was a short drive to the site I worked on and is not too expensive

28. There are plenty of choices of places to go if you live in Cardiff

30. The company organized some charity events outside of work during my time. There was also a weekly football session which everyone in the office was encouraged to join in with. It was a good way to get to know people outside of work.

Wales