7.3/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising
    4.2

My projects varied throughout the year - the main one being working on the Graduate and Intern recruitment for next year.

2. HR was completely new to me, but I had a great time and plan to continue working in this area after Uni.

4. Very. I was treated as a part of the team and not just a student even though I had little experience intially.

6. The HR team in Cooper the UK is fairly small so I was able to work closely with both my manager and also others from different sites.

8. Always loads to do!!

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given much more than expected, in particular being involved with redundancies and managing the recruitment of this years interns and graduates whilst the usual manager was away on maternity.

12. I'm a lot better equipped to tackle my final year of Uni, I'm used to working long days and my planning and organisation have improved massively.

14. I spent my time working at a number of sites over the year, but everyone was always friendly and happy to help if needed.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The prgramme was very well structured, with regular reviews and training courses.

18. I was given lots of intial help and training by my manager on site. There were also a number of training days for all of the interns, and I was able to attend external courses to help with my projects.

20. National Travel

International Travel

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Have been offered a positionon the Leadership Programme when I finish Uni.

24. Although we were based at different sites the training days gave us the chance to meet up and arrange nights out.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Somerset was average.

28. Not much in Somerset. Cardiff is much better!

30. Nothing at the site in Somerset