GENERAL DUTIES WITHIN THE OFFICE, CHECKING PEOPLE IN AND OUT OF CARS, TAKING BOOKINGS, DEALING WITH PHONE, CASH BOX, FUEL TRACKING, ORGANISING CARS, CLEANING AND PREPING CARS
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
LONG DAYS AND A LOT OF COMMITMENT EXPECTED BUT A GREAT PLATFORM IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD YOU WILL GO FAR WITH THE COMPANY
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
YOU WORK SO CLOSE WITH YOUR BRANCH MEMBERS SPENDING 10HOURS A DAY TOGETHER YOU BOND SO WELL AND FEEL PART OF A TEAM
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
ALWAYS FELT WELL SUPPORTED AND COULD ASK ANYTHING AT ANY TIME AND IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME - THE MORE QUESTIONS YOU ASK THE BETTER YOU LEARN AND YOUR MANAGEMENT WILL WANT THIS FROM YOU
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
SOME DAYS MANIC WHERE YOU STRUGGLE TO EVEN GET A LUNCH BREAK OTHER DAYS JUST RIGHT - IT IS JUST DEPENDANT ON DEMAND FOR CARS
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
THROUGHOUT MY PLACEMENT I STARTED TAKING ON MORE RESPONSIBILITY WITHIN THE BRANCH BUT THIS IS GENERALLY DOWN TO HOW ENTHUSIASTIC AND WILLING TO TAKE ON RESPONSIBILITY YOU ARE - IF YOU WANT TO SUCEED YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF GIVING INPUT AND TAKING ON THE ROLE IF YOU DONT YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF JUST SITTING BACK AND WAITING TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
GREAT WAY TO GAIN KNOWLEGE OF RUNNING A BUSINESS GROUD UP AND JUGGLING DAILY TASKS AND TIME MANAGEMENT - THESE SKILLS WILL NEVER LEAVE ME I FEEL I COULD NOW TAKE ON BIGGER ROLES CONFIDENTLY ALSO LEARNING HOW TO MANAGE PEOPLE IS A GREAT SKILL
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
CAN BE QUITE INTENSE IF THE DAY AHEAD IS STRESSFUL BUT GENERALLY A GOOD ATMOSPHERE BETWEEN WORKERS
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
WAS TREATED LIKE A GENERAL EMPLOYEE FROM START TO FINISH AND GIVEN ALL THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
JUST A COUPLE OF TIMES I WASNT DOWN FOR TRAINING DAYS AS I WAS ON INTERN STATUS BUT A QUICK REMINDER TO HAND IT WAS FINE
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
GOT KEPT ON :) IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD THERE IS ALWAYS POTENTIAL TO STAY
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
ALWAYS NIGHTS OUT BEING ARRANGED BETWEEN BRANCHES AND AREAS - ALSO HOLIDAY PARTIES FOR EVERYONE
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
IF YOU QUALIFIED FOR ELITE CLUB YOU GET TO GO ON EVENTS/TREATS WITH THE OTHER WINNERS