Operations Intern at Eaton

Doncaster Yorkshire and Humberside
Manufacturing

8.9/10

To run and participate in the continuous improvement and cost productivity projects and initiatives at Cooper Industries

I really enjoyed my placement, it gave me more than I could have ever expected from a placement!

Everyone at Cooper Industries regards interns as the leaders of the future and so you are highly valued.

I had weekly meetings to help with issues and difficulties. I had monthly reviews with divisional HR to provide feedback both ways. I have learnt so much from my colleagues.

I was given a heavy workload, but the support and guidance to complete it. I wouldn't have changed it.

I was running a project tacked with bringing in a £50,000 saving. This was my project and I was given what ever resources I needed to deliver.

I have learnt an incredible amount, I will definitely be seeing a big improvement in my grades after what I have learnt here.

The whole office wasn't afraid of a joke and there were a good few nights out organised.

I couldn't fault the setup, I was given all the support I needed, the organisation and progression was perfect.

I was given the opportunity to go to Germany to answer a customer concern. This was organised to give me the opportunity to learn about the quality process within the business.

I have been offered a placement on the grad program and a bursary to go back to Uni with.

Plenty of nights out organised especially after training days.

I have been working in the north of england and the pay packet went a very long way.

Good nightlife, not quite to my taste, but throughly enjoyable.

Five a side football tornaments organised, and golf with colleagues.