7.1/10

Sales Walk
Weekly Reporting
Manufacturing Scorecard
Australia/Hungary Month-End

2. I enjoyed the majority of aspects for my placement.

4. I felt extremely valued by certain members of the team, but felt other members just gave me admin jobs to save them from doing them.

6. The guidance given to me by my manager was not the best, although this has been rectified going forward.

8. Within month-end, the weeks were very busy, but other weeks can be very quiet.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. A lot of responsibility was given, especially in sending work to senior management.

12. My organisation skills, amongst other things, will certainly help me going forward.

14. Very quiet and focused at month-end, but a good laugh and joke throughout the office.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. Placement scheme is superbly organised.

18. A lot of training courses made available to interns.

20. 2/10

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. If you succeed in your placement year, a position on the graduate leadership programme is the end goal.

24. Very good friendships between all placement students.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Leamington/Warwick is a fairly expensive place to live with regards to rent.

28. Warwick not so good, but Leamington is very good, with a lot of students living around the area from Warwick Uni.

30. Usual opportunities to get involved with.

Accountancy, Banking/Finance, Information Technology