Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at The Walt Disney Company
- 7. Would you recommend The Walt Disney Company to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to The Walt Disney Company
Working on a brief which often includes doing some research on the products/company and the current trends to create a great design
Developed my Adobe software skills, learnt new ways of working
Often worked on projects on my own and trusted with my ideas
Support & Guidance
My team were so supportive. Always there if I needed them and always willing to help me develop my skills.
Everyone was super supportive and nice, great atmosphere to work in.
Was such an amazing experience, sadly with working from home due to covid restrictions my year was from home instead of the office but still a great placement.
Just be yourself and be confident as everyone you will meet are lovely and nothing to be scared about!
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Yorkshire and Humberside