Product Assistant at TUI UK

Luton South East
Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management Design Marketing Product Design/Industrial Design

8.9/10

9.6

I was responsable for designing a Longhaul destinations programme including choosing all the hotel, marketing and branding these and pricing them depending on the market. I also did new destination research, quality control and creating the brochures.

I have really enjoyed my Placement with TUI. It has been such an insight into what the world of work is really like. TUI is a company that I definitly want to come back on upon completing my degree.

I was treated like a normal, full time member of the team and my opinions and ideas have always been valued.

More responsibility than i ever thopught I would get!

Great, relaxed atmosphere and a really cool office and facilites.

My team were very well organised to have me. The placement team all run the programme alongside their day jobs so although they were all brilliant I felt my team was better set up to work with me than the placement department was.

They invested loads of timea nd transferable skills in me. I was given the opportunity to go abroad and to big press releases which was a long term investment on their behalf and amazing opportuities.

Very appealing! I will definitly be wanting to come back. The cheap holidays are a brilliant perk too!

The social scene among the placements was not very good but among the team that I worked with it was brilliant.

The cost of living is really cheap- ideal if you want to save money. Socialising is not brillaint in the immedate area however we are only 10 mins from St Albans and 25 mins from the centre of London which was good.

Loads of opportunites. There were lots of team nights out and activites organised by the company 'people' team such as TUI Olympics, rounders, Christmas parties etc.