Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills
- 7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Savills
Attending farm visits, CFA meetings and FFRF meetings. Assisting compiling crop loss claims, CS applications and various grant applications. Learning about many different aspects of farm business management form the Food & Farming team.
I have developed my time management while on placement, to organise meetings and farm visits alongside other work and deadlines. My interpersonal skills have also improved during my time with Savills, learning to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients has been extremely beneficial.
Yes. I was responsible for producing a crop loss claim for a client, with guidance from a superior when I needed it. Along with this, I was responsible for mapping stewardship schemes and other projects for clients and colleagues. I also was responsible for researching an exciting new business idea and presenting my findings to my superior.
Support & Guidance
Lots of support was offered if I need it, everybody was happy to help.
Really nice atmosphere in the office, I met people from different departments and learned so much from them all.
Thoroughly enjoyed working with such a knowledgeable team, who were happy to teach me and support me.
Good luck, just be yourself!
Internship (1-4 Months)
Agriculture, Business Management
East of England