Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Savills
- 7. Would you recommend Savills to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Savills
My role was to learn and assist where I could in projects the team were doing.
I have been able to apply what I have learned at University in a practical sense as well as develop new skills that I otherwise would not have been able to develop.
I was given much more responsibility than I previous thought I would have which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Support & Guidance
Every new task I received was given with a brief and an explanation how to do the task, how to complete it and any questions I had were quickly explained.
The atmosphere and culture was always very sociable and welcoming.
I really enjoyed the internship. There was always something new and different happening as no two days were the same. it was a very welcoming sociable environment as everyone in the team and office were good fun be around and work with.
Be yourself try to be sociable, don't be afraid to go up to people and have a chat and ask questions. be proactive and try and complete the work you do to a high standard.
Internship (1-4 Months)
Central London and City