Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Mobilize Financial Services
- 7. Would you recommend Mobilize Financial Services to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Mobilize Financial Services
On a day to day basis I am involved in forecasting call volumes to optimise performance and ensure appropriate staffing levels are provided. I report on various operational performances and measure the productivity of advisors within the Customer Service Department, The role also involves ad hoc based activities depending upon the needs of the CS management team.
I have developed my IT skills considerably and specifically my excel competencies, as well as my problem solving skills set.
I was given much more responsibility in my role than I initially expected. Although the team provided me with a great amount of support within my job, I was entrusted to independently carry out various important tasks.
Support & Guidance
My Line Manager and the wider team were excellent mentors and support throughout my whole placement. They provided me with great guidance of how to approach a task, but would happily leave me to interpret the task and independently carry it out.
I would describe the companies culture as inclusive and energising. Throughout my placement year I was involved in various company and department activities. And on many occasions was involved in organising these events through the involvement of the Wellbeing Workgroup.
I thoroughly enjoyed my Placement Year. It definitely exceeded my initial expectations and I feel very lucky I was able to work with such inspiring and genuine individuals.
Make sure before going into the assessment centre/interview you have taken time to understand the business through not just what they do but their values.
Placement Year (10 Months+)