Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Toyota GB
- 7. Would you recommend Toyota GB to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Toyota GB
Respond directly to our audiences on social media, engage across platforms to amplify key product and business messages. Help identify influencers and advocates that the brand can work with through influencer activations. Work with the Insights team to report on social conversations and content. Report back on a regular basis on social media content performance and influencer activity. Oversee the Toyota UK and Lexus UK Pinterest account. Share social media best practice and developments.
A bit of both really. I've had plenty of experience in customer service but I've gained more specific customer and network exposure through social media channels. I've also developed my skills in channel administration management as well as presenting to internal departments. Furthermore, I have gained a lot of understanding around media budgets and promotional strategy.
I have been given a lot of responsibility during my time at TGB. From responding to customers to managing the Pinterest channel, it was great! However, the support was always there from everyone in the team if I ever needed it.
Support & Guidance
I received a lot of support and guidance which enabled me to do my role effectively. The social media team at TGB are extremely welcoming and I felt comfortable reaching out for help when I needed it. I also had regular meetings with my manager and other team mates which helped to facilitate this.
Great company culture can be narrowed down to trust, innovation, care and community. All of these boxes are ticked at TGB. I had a strong trusting relationship with my teammates whilst working in an innovative and caring environment. Toyota's value of "Kaizen", Japanese for "continuous improvement", is one that is very much prominent within the atmosphere.
My placement at TGB was extremely enjoyable, 75 words just doesn't do it justice. From being able to experience the vehicles, work events, company culture and future opportunities, it did not disappoint. The placement definitely exceeded any expectation I had coming into it. For all of these reasons, I would definitely consider joining the TGB Graduate Scheme.
Do your research on the company. From the vehicles in our range, company culture and future ambitions - appreciation and knowledge of the brand stands out! Other than that, just be yourself during the application process, ask questions - make it a two way conversation! Be confident in yourself and your abilities.
Placement Year (10 Months+)