- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- 7. Would you recommend Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Prepared three sets of docs for Margin Loan Agreements between Banks and High Net Worth individuals; - Checked cross-references in the Facility Agreement and Mezzanine Facility Agreement; - Prepared a company search report using the Companies House;
I've enhanced my drafting and research skills as well as learnt a lot about LIBOR, SOFT and SONIA rates. I've also explored the Insolvency Act and two types of insolvency tests. Great experience!
Great insights on the firm's culture, internal operations and structure.
• People are friendly in general; • Colleagues are attentive to your capacity; • Everyone is busy but finds time to explain the background for a task.
Try to understand why BCLP is different from other firms, especially in terms of practice and industry focus.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Banking and Finance Law
Central London and City