Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at J.P. Morgan
- 7. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan
Sourcing requirements from clients, designing and developing solutions.
I have developed my software development skills, particularly in Python. Also, I have had plenty of opportunities to collaborate with others on projects which has highly developed my teamwork skills. Furthermore, I have learnt how to develop using TDD.
I have been treated like a full-time employee and hence the responsibility I was given was comparable to responsibility graduates were given.
Support & Guidance
Whenever I have had any questions or required help I could simply ping on Skype other members of my team and seek help from them.
Most of the people are very approachable. Also, at least on my floor, there was culture of going for morning coffee together which allowed for bonding and networking.
I enjoyed my placement to a large extent. My team has dealt with very interesting issues and was super friendly. Also, I do believe that I have greatly developed throughout the internship not only in terms of industry-related skills but also in soft skills
Be yourself during the application process.
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Computer Science, Banking - Investment