- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- 7. Would you recommend Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
I sat in the Core Real Estate team for the two weeks that I was there and was assigned various tasks by the associates in my team. There were also a series of sessions hosted by partners and senior members of the team introducing us to the various teams at the firm and the work they do.
• Drafting land registry forms AP1, RX1, CH2 for a refinancing • Drafted an undertaking letter • Helped review hard copy deeds to pull together occupational lease schedule • Compiled a list of all the documents to which a company was party
It was very interesting learning about all the different practice areas and gaining proper insight into what the firm plans to do in the future with Project Advance.
Everybody was lovely and very approachable
Make sure you show genuine interest in the firm, let your personality show, and be proactive.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City