Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 7. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car
I would deal with customers, both on front and back end, whilst making sure I balanced my own captaincy area within the business. A lot of time was spent on the road, but I would also deal with admin tasks whilst in the office. I would book customers in for replacement vehicles whilst also helping manage corporate accounts and finding new ways of driving our performance
My customer service and confidence skills have developed tenfold, as having to deal with difficult customers can really push you to your potential. My communication skills have also gotten significantly better due to the high volume of customers i spoke to. Since having my own captaincy area my management and leadership skills are far better than they were before
I was instantly given a lot of responsibility, as was given a captaincy area where it was my responsibility to ensure that I gained results, but also that the team succeeded too. We are given free reign to do our training folder and work, encouraging us to find a good balance
Support & Guidance
I received quite a bit of support from one of my colleagues, who was always there to help and improve my personal and professional growth. The higher-ups of the company are all easily accessible, however I think we could do with more face to face training sessions
A really friendly culture, I always felt welcome and that I had some great friends at work that I could have a laugh with. The culture at times can be tough, as they always expect the best of you, but is more often than not rewarding
I loved certain aspects of my placement, as the colleagues I worked with helped make the experience worth while. There were times when I struggled and found it hard to enjoy, but overall I really enjoyed my year with enterprise
Be prepared to work extremely hard and to work some tough hours, but know that the experience and skills you gather will be invaluable
Placement Year (10 Months+)