- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at KPMG
- 7. Would you recommend KPMG to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to KPMG
Day one was in-person in London where I had the opportunity to hear from many people working at KPMG and network with them and my fellow interns. Day 2 and 3 were online and involved various sessions on areas such as CSR, well-being and work showcasing sessions as well as a group presentation.
Yes, I have improved my networking skills as well as my interview skills.
I enjoyed hearing from the many people at KPMG about their roles and day to day responsibilities. I also enjoyed learning about the many areas of deal advisory.
Culture was very friendly and welcoming.
I very much enjoyed this experience and I am grateful for this opportunity.
Be yourself throughout the application especially in the video elements.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)