- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at KPMG
- 7. Would you recommend KPMG to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to KPMG
We got the chance to communicate with fellow students and network with KPMG’s managers, that is a great chance to get many professional suggestions and gain an insight into KPMG’s business culture
Yes. I got to know much more knowledge about deal advisory and KPMG’s core values.
In general I was really excited when I developed more understanding of the business. I was impressed by the vibe and the working environment. The whole process was insightful and impressive
KPMG’s general company culture is brilliant. It brings a sense of belongings like a big family instead of just being a workplace. People are fully engaged in the environment and they are developing themselves together with the whole organisation.
I enjoyed it a lot and I learned so much. It was a fantastic programme and it benefited me, inspired me a lot.
Just go for it, be honest and authentic, and you’ll never regret
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City