- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at KPMG
- 7. Would you recommend KPMG to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to KPMG
The programme was hybrid this year. The first day was held in Canary Wharf where we had the opportunity to listen to KPMG employees from different areas of Deal Advisory. The following days involved information panels and Q&A sessions on Teams calls.
I developed my communication and presentation skills during the group case study where we presented our findings to members of KPMG
It was very insightful and eye-opening. Speaking to the diverse people at KPMG gave me a better understanding of the different career paths and opportunities possible at the company
The company culture was warm, friendly and dynamic, The general atmosphere at KPMG was nurturing and everyone was willing to share their knowledge and expertise
I really enjoyed the insight, in particular, the in-person networking activities where we had the opportunity to get to know fellow interns as well as senior members of KPMG, Additionally, the programme was well structured to allow interns to learn more about Deal Advisory and the industry
Research the values and strengths of KPMG and make the most of the networking sessions to ask questions about the division
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City