Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 7. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car
There is not one day that is the same at Enterprise! My role contains serving customers, giving great service, being the best at sales, driving different cars to deliveries! Run the day and make a plan assigning each vehicle to reservations. A year into my internship I am now practically an assistant manager helping the team!
I have learnt and developed every skill you could imagine! Leadership, communication, confidence, sales, marketing, management and the list goes on!
I was given so much responsibility! Just as much as a trainee and assistant would have. You put the effort in and you want to become part of management they will treat you as one!
Support & Guidance
You get so much support and guidance throughout your internship! Anything you need your management will be there to help
Enterprise is such a fun company to work for! The atmosphere is always happy with your team mates being your best friends
1000% I enjoyed my internship! It was full of fun and laughter with so many activities outside of work given to you for saying Thankyou for your work such as go karting, meals out, ninja warrior etc
Be yourself, research the company and their values! Be chatty and ask loads of questions!
Placement Year (10 Months+)