Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 7. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Serving customers. Understanding the business and other areas in which we exert influence.
Yes - communication, customer service, on boarding of clients and personnel, conflict management
So much responsibility! Dealing with front line customers - making decisions that affect the bottom line
Support & Guidance
The training program is comprehensive and thorough.
Culture is great. Everyone buys in to the same vision and works hard to get the job done
I enjoyed it very much
Work hard. Understand what the customer is wanting. Trust the process and learn to challenge what you think.
Placement Year (10 Months+)