Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 7. Would you recommend Enterprise Rent-A-Car to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Answer phone calls, deliver cars, pick up cars, serve customers in person check them into cars, check them out of cars, check around cars for any damage regardless of the weather.
Time management skills, communication skills,
Everyday is really busy you never sit there on your phone on instagram, you always have something to do. You will be give a role to do every month. So you will be busy.
Support & Guidance
Training was really poor, you just learn on the job from the people around you. you HAVE to ask questions.
The culture is not the best. You either enterprise or not. If your not you wont fit in and you have to leave. Barely any incentives or praises.
50/50 its really hard work it drains your sou really long hours at some branches never promised to finish on time if there is customers you stay regardless, no so social life . But you learn so much theres always something to do and to learn. You will always see the big company bosses to ask questions exc..
You work long hours be prepared for it, you have an occasional branch meal, you driver all the good cars in the country. Look at other jobs as this job is not for everyone you either enterprise or ur not unfortunately. You cannot moan about the hours as they wont fix them. Overall its a good job with lots of challenges but it builds you as a employee.
Placement Year (10 Months+)