- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at KPMG
- 7. Would you recommend KPMG to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to KPMG
The insight was a group of 24 female students and was a three day programme. The first day was in London and the recruitment team did a fantastic job of welcoming all of us to KPMG. The following two days were virtual (10am-5pm approximately), with the final day being an assessment centre called a launch pad. The sessions were incredibly insightful and it was great to hear from a variety of colleagues!
Networking, working in a team (group presentation), adaptability, dedication, curiosity.
Incredibly insightful learning about all the different roles within Deals Advisory and working out which ones would suit my skill set the most. The sessions were fantastic (running for approximately 30 mins to one hour) and there were plenty of breaks too! It was fascinating to hear KPMG's work in ESG and climate risk within valuations, as well as Deal Executions and addressing the impacts of M&A in terms of organisational change.
The company culture was truly unbeatable! The culture at KPMG is incredibly supportive and diverse with many opportunities to learn and grow as an individual to better produce quality for clients.
I really enjoyed this insight programme and I would highly recommend it to any female student interested in a career in Deals Advisory. It was a very informative programme and I feel I have not only learnt so much about KPMG, but I have also learnt a lot about myself in terms of what areas of Deals Advisory excite me, as cliché as it sounds!
Be authentic and really research the firm, learn the 5 values and 11 strengths off by heart and also research recent deals that KPMG was involved in.
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Business Analytics, Management Consultancy, Accountancy, Auditing/Tax
Central London and City