Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Oracle
- 7. Would you recommend Oracle to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Oracle
The solution architect role was very flexible, it consisted of - supporting sales leaders with the enrolling of initiatives of sales programmes and strategies for either specific customers of territories. Analysing market trends and creating reports on potential sales strategies to take to market for individual customers. Creating methodology which enhances the understanding of Business practices of customers and how we can hold value based conversations with them off this.
I have developed my business acumen, analytical skills, sales techniques, presentational skills, public speaking, virtual communication, external marketing and website generation.
I was given lots of responsibility, presenting to senior employees all over EMEA and also project management experience
Support & Guidance
A fantastic level of guidance, my manager was always a call away when I needed to gain an understanding on Oracle
The company culture was good, everyone is willing to help and support you even when you first join and have many questions.
To the fullest extent, I absolutely loved my time here at Oracle, I could not speak higher of it - like an Oracle trumpet! The area of the business I worked in was exceptional in quality of staff, but also fantastic in allowing me to express myself as an intern. Fantastic network experience all round too.
Get an understanding of the area of the business you are applying to, as beforehand it can be quite hard to grasp - especially if they are technical roles!
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Sales, Information Technology