Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Oracle
- 7. Would you recommend Oracle to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Oracle
I help organize event and summit planning for the Women's Leadership Team as well as supporting over 45 communities across EMEA to run their own local events. I create and distribute communications relevant to our message and events.
Communication Blog writing Public Speaking Time management
I was given daily roles that were integral to the running of my department.
Support & Guidance
Through the central internship program you have a network of intern peers that provide a create support network.
Despite being a large company there are areas of the company that feel like tight-knit groups.
I enjoyed the experience of working in a large corporation and sharing this experience with a great group of interns!
Be yourself in the interview as they are looking for someone who fits within their team well and will be a fun and hardworking colleague.
Placement Year (10 Months+)