Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Pfizer
- 7. Would you recommend Pfizer to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Pfizer
Developed dashboards and visualizations in Spotfire that will provids real time business insights. Supported the team with digital projects.
Learned BI tools such as Spotfire. I also learned how different parts of the business including compliance and the law within the pharmaceutical industry
Alot of responsibility was given to me but you are not left alone on projects. The managerial team are extremely helpful at all points and are always helpful!
Support & Guidance
I had support from three teams across the company. My manager set me up with meetings so I knew who to go to whenever I needed support with any particular problem.
A very progressive and forward thinking company where people genuinely care about what they are doing. Feedback is well received and managers are always there to support you.
I am currently really enjoying my placement. I am hoping to stay on post-placement!
Make sure to check the core values of pfizer and show that you have all the values for the role you are applying for, and tie them in with what prior work you have done at university / past job roles.
Placement Year (10 Months+)