- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Amazon
- 7. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon
day 1 : SDE pannel Day 2: Recruitment and workshop Day 3: Affinity Pannel and workshop
yes, Clean coding....explaining code while coding
Yeah that apart from CS related degrees. can also apply. How customer centeric is AMAZON
It's great as said by panellist and mentors
I really enjoyed it. Getting to know mentors,my peers.Connecting with recuitors,etc.
GO For it.....No reason to miss a chance like this
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Computer and Systems Engineering