- 1. Please give an overview of the insight and what was involved on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate the knowledge learned around personal or professional skills during the experience?
- Please rate how the knowledge learned has helped you with regards to your career development
- 3. What was it like understanding all about the business and potential roles available?
- Please rate how insightful you found the insight
- How would you rate the structure of the insight
- How would you rate business leader involvement during the insight
- 4. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the networking opportunities?
- Please rate how valued you felt during your insight?
- 5. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on the insight
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at J.P. Morgan
- 7. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend?
- 8. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan
On the first day met with other people doing the same as me, had breakfast then went to a presentation that included all 3 groups of students. We then went back to canary wharf where we had some workshops and networked. On day 2 we did more workshops such as agile and react. We then had a social at the o2. On day 3 we had more workshops such as cyber security.
Yes learned agile for the first time as well as learned more about the importance of resilient code and as well as UX. Also saw the technology they use at a big company such as JPM and spoke to the employees on the future and the types of things they are doing at the moment.
It was very interesting and has helped me confirm what I want to go into, as well as learn some of the different areas and teams of technology there are at JPM which I really enjoyed as there is a wide variety of areas.
It was a professional yet open environment, the general atmosphere was very positive and all the employees were very open to any questions we had. The company was also very welcoming and not once did I feel like an outsider or awkward. JPM had a great company culture
Very much enjoyed the insight it was very interesting, we were treated great and learned new skills
Be yourself, show passion for what you do, and know stuff about the company
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks)
Central London and City