Support & Guidance
- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis.
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills, or developed your existing skills?
- How would you rate the training provided during your experience?
- How would you rate your development of industry-specific skills during the experience?
- How would you rate your development of personal / soft skills during the experience?
- Please rate how these skills have helped you in your career development
- 3. Were you given much responsibility during your placement / internship?
- Please rate how meaningful the work you were doing was
- 4. How much support and guidance did you receive during your placement / internship?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from your line manager?
- How would you rate the support and guidance from the wider team?
- 5. What was the company culture and general atmosphere like?
- How would you rate the inclusiveness of the culture?
- How would you rate the social opportunities?
- How would you rate the diversity initiatives?
- How would you rate the charity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives?
- 6. To what extent did you enjoy your placement / internship?
- Please rate your level of enjoyment on your placement / internship
- Please rate how your experience met your expectations
- Please rate the future employment prospects at Warner Bros. Discovery
- 7. Would you recommend Warner Bros. Discovery to a friend?
- 8. What advice would you give to others applying to Warner Bros. Discovery
-Prepare digital forecasts with the senior finance manager for affiliated territories. -Report weekly by territory results on titles and actuals vs forecast analysis for senior management -Use key software to pull data and create reports such as: MS Excel, MS VBA, MS Power BI, Oracle Hyperion, SAP, Looker
Leant how to use MS Power BI and developed my Excel and presenting skills
Yes, had meaningful important tasks
Support & Guidance
There was a handover period with the pervious intern, where they trained me and were there in case I needed help. My manager was also super helpful and there was 1-to-1's if I wanted to address anything or go into stuff in more detail
Loads of team events, during and outside office hours. Also have a lot of intern events to meet and socialise with everyone
This internship exceeded my expectations and it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Never felt excluded, felt super comfortable and everyone was nice
Just be yourself! If you get through to the assessment centre, make sure you put forward your ideas and be vocal! You don't have to know all the answers but if they know you have willingness to learn and show you're passionate you'll do well
Placement Year (10 Months+)
Central London and City